Iterate 2: Savage Interactive
Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through the Google makeover and Google+ takeover, the geometry of major mobile platforms, Nokia’s N9 UX, layer style gradients, excessive hover states, the 10:3:1 rule, and interrogate James Cuda of Savage Interactive, makers of Procreate for iPad.
- Google.com, Google Calendar, Gmail get a make over
- Google+ iOS web app vs. Android native app
- Adobe taking at feedback.photoshop.com
- Geometry of major mobile platform
- Nokia N9 UX
Excessive hover states
- @tony_martinez asks us where we got our education and what we’d recommend for aspiring designers
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
If you’re one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we’d love to get you on the show, or if you’ve found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.